Campaign update: July 19th - Momentum is on our side!
The momentum is on our side!!!
Wow! What more can we say?
* Markwayne hit the ball out of the park at the District 2 GOP forum last Saturday and then at the RSU debate Monday night. It's been repeatedly summed up by those in the crowd who keep telling us; "We don't want an experienced politician; we want a businessman who talks like we talk."
* We're happy to announce that Johnny Moyer has joined our staff! Johnny worked diligently with Dustin Rowe in the primary and now joins us for the runoff. Dustin had one of the best grassroots organization so we're thrilled to have Johnny's skills available for us.
* Our campaign also reported another strong fundraising quarter, and in fact, our supporters will be happy to know we finished with more cash on hand than all of our opponents combined. This is a strong indication that momentum has remained in our favor since Election Day last month.
* We're still extremely excited about polling numbers showing our campaign with a considerable lead. We're strongest with the hardest core Republican primary voters, and our guess is that it's because they too are "fed up" with Washington D.C. and career politicians.
* New campaign signs are in, and we're putting up the bigger signs as I write this. The smaller signs won't go into the ground until 10 days before the primary .. of course unless ... our enthusiastic volunteers insist otherwise.
* Lastly, our opponent's negative advertisement continues to turn people off. It's hard to believe how far he is stretching in order to lie about Markwayne. He's twisting the truth so badly that local law enforcement officers called his advertisement "despicable." Tulsa County Sheriff Stanley Glanz said it best; to run the ad makes him unfit for public service. Read the whole story here: http://www.mullinforcongress.com/updates/opponents-latest-negative-attack-ad-rejected-law-enforcement-former-us-attorney
The Mullin camp continues to wage our positive campaign about the issues important to the 2nd District of Oklahoma.
Thank you for all that you do for the Mullin for Congress team! We couldn't do it without you,
Mullin for Congress